Part-time Regular Contract Position
Growing digital marketing agency needs part-time regular contract person for support.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Background research for our team of writers (e.g., gathering websites and information) for:
- Social media content
- Blog post content
- Link acquisition
- Collaboration in client projects and planning
- Data entry
- CRM work
Estimated hours per week: 15-20
Must be able to commit to meeting one day a week in person in the Tri-Cities to work together with project manager(s).
The rest of your hours will be completed virtually.
- Ideal for marketing or communications student
- Familiarity with Google Drive and apps
- WordPress experience a definite asset
- Use of Slack and Trello will be required (so you’ll have to learn them if you don’t already use them)
This can turn into an ongoing full-time employee position for the right candidate, as our agency is rapidly growing.
We are looking for contractors that fit in with our core values. Please send resume and cover letter outlining your skills and what you believe to be your strongest personal assets. Be sure to list any professional projects with which you have been involved and describe your contribution to that project.
Wages based on experience. Please provide hourly wage expectation in cover letter.
To apply, email your resumé here
Writer, geek, Mom, wife, friend – in no particular order, just like my house.